1. GIRL TALK: I'm Not Gonna Take It! Confronting Violence Against Girls
A Participatory Workshop for Girls
Why should you participate?
Because this is an important subject that girls and young womens should know.
What are we talking about?
- The different types of violence and discrimination against girls
- What we girls can do
- How the UN system helps protect girls
What will happen at the workshop?
- Games, story telling
- Talking, asking questions
- Eating, serving snacks and drinks
When will the girltalk workshop be held?
February 27, 10:00am-11:45am
Where will the workshop be held?
United Nations Church Centre, 12th Floor
777 UN Plaza, 44th street & 1st avenue
2. RECEPTION FOR GIRLS
Eat, laugh and build community with girls attending the same CSW as you are!